(Please excuse the bad picture quality; Its hard to take good pictures in a hallway, haha)
Here's how I did it:
1. I chose how long I wanted the curtain rod to be and then decided how many pictures would fit onto it. 5 fit perfectly for my length. I knew I wanted the middle canvas as part of the decoration because its my favorite picture of Wil and I, so I needed to get 4 other pictures and frames.
2. Then I went to walmart and got 4 cheap matching frames. (I think I paid $1 each for them.) I wanted all of my frames to be the same, but you could always use frames that you already have.
3. I had some ribbon left over from our wedding as well, so I used that to hang the pictures. I had to lay it all out first and choose the length I wanted the pictures to hang. Once I chose the lengths I hot-glued the ribbon to the back of the picture frames.
4. Then I made bows out of the ribbon. This took some time for me because I had no idea how to make a big poofy bow. I just worked on it and poofed it up until I was happy. Sorry, I have no special techniques to tell you, just kind of go for it.
6. Viola! You have yourself a gorgeous, one of a kind decoration!
*I got the curtain rod picture hanger idea from The Lemond's Family Blog. You can check out her blog post here.