Last year when I sent out Christmas cards I made my own Christmas envelopes to go with them. This was so fun, and definitely an added touch of love to the original Christmas card. It might look hard to do, but it really is quite simple.
1. Find some cute Christmas paper you want to use. I used a pad of Christmas scrapbook paper that I found on sale at Hobby Lobby, but you can use any paper, of most any material.
2. Find a regular envelope that your Christmas cards fit into. Open it up, unfolding the flaps so that it is completely flat. Once it is completely flat, lay it on the Christmas paper you want to use and trace the outline of it.
3. Cut the outline of the envelope out of the Christmas paper. I used an exact-o knife, but you can use scissors as well.
4. Using the regular envelope as a guideline, fold the flaps and use a glue stick to glue it together. (make sure to use a glue stick or something with this consistency because regular glue is too wet and will wrinkle and mess up the paper.)
5. If the Christmas paper is dark or has a whole lot of design on it then you might have to get address labels to stick on there to write the address, but if its a simple design or a lighter colored paper you might be able to get away with just writing the address right on the paper.
6. Stick a stamp on it and you're good to go!