Buffalo Chicken Dip
4-5 chicken breasts
12oz bottle of Frank's Buffalo Sauce
2 cups shredded cheese mexican blend
1 brick of cream cheese
1 cup ranch dressing
1. Boil the chicken breasts for about 20 minutes until all the way cooked through. Then shred the chicken. You can do this with two forks or with a food ninja.
2. While boiling the chicken, combine the buffalo sauce, cream cheese and ranch dressing in a pot. Keep on very low heat. If the heat is too high the cream cheese might burn and the buffalo sauce might bubble up and explode.
3. Once the cream cheese mixture has fully melted and mixed together, add the shredded chicken and 2 cups of cheese to the mixture.
4. Mix thoroughly and make sure you don't have any dry pockets.
5. Cook in the oven at 350 for 30 minutes.
You can use any buffalo sauce you like- it doesn't have to be Frank's
You can also use a number of different types of cheese. I like the colby and monterrey jack blend and cheddar works well too.
You can double the recipe, but the cooking time of 30 minutes will remain the same.
Eat with tortilla chips, Enjoy :)
*I am unsure where this recipe originated from. I researched it for a while and there are many similar recipes but I did not find this exact one. If you know the source I will happily give credit where credit is due!